February 9, 2016

Weekly Motivation Number One

I'm not sure how many times I have mentioned this, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE quotes. I want to start a series, a weekly motivation/inspiration thing, where I make a post on quotes that I believe are motivational. I am pretty sure we can all use them to give us a boost of positivity and confidence to help us live the life we desire. I really hope you like this weekly motivation as much as I do. I start classes tomorrow, so this will definitely help me! And if you're wondering, I'm still going to include my usual quote of the day quote at end of my blogposts (yes that's how much I love quotes). Have a wonderful week!! YOU GOT THIS.



Believing in yourself is the first step in achieving whatever you want to do. It starts with yourself.



Life is too short. Why would you want to surround yourself with things that brings you down. Take that leap and fill yourself with the good things that you admire. Forget that negativity.



Don't settle for less. Never give up. Not all who wander are lost. Good things takes time to happen.



Looking on the bright side is always a good idea. Don't waste your time with a gloomy mind. You deserve better.

xoxo,
S




No comments:

Post a Comment