February 14, 2016

Style Fitspiration

Let's be honest workout clothes are most people's motivation to work out. If that's the case, I picked out few outfits that I would wear if I was going to the gym. I also included the essentials that I would bring with me. If we're going to be real here, I don't actually work out and I'm really lazy. So making this post was interesting. This post goes out to my friend, Sulma, who has a thing for Nike and Adidas!! Anyway I hope you all enjoy this sporty fashion post. What is your favorite athletic clothing brand? Do you even workout?




PINK






Nike Style





Adidas






Gym




Quotes of the day:
She who dares wins.
Life is a sport. Make it count.
Conquer your obstacles.
Greatness has no peak. Find your greatness.





No comments:

Post a Comment