February 7, 2016

She Got Sole




Favorite Shoes





Hey! I am not sure if you noticed, but shoes have been trending lately! They are pretty much everything. These are the shoes that I have been admiring for the past couple of months or even years. I like shoes that are versatile, meaning I can wear the shoes with almost anything from casual t-shirts and a jeans to fancy dresses with sparkles. It is a good investment! Sadly I don't own anything that is pictured above, but maybe someday. You can see more shoes that I like on my pinterest! I really enjoyed writing this type of post. I hope to write more fashion related posts! Comment below what type of shoes you have been eyeing on! Have a great day!

Quote of the day:
"Don't worry about walking a mile in my shoes, just try a day thinking in my head."

xoxo,
S












No comments:

Post a Comment