April 18, 2016

Weekly Motivation Number Eight

HEY GUYS. This week is somewhat special because it is my last full week of being a college freshman. Friends, time goes by fast. I am so planning to write a freshman year college reflection! I have a lot to say about it, so stay tune for that! Because it is my last week of classes, there is obviously going to be last minute assignments and finals throughout this week and even next week. If you are also near the ending of your spring semester, then we got this under control. We can do this as always! As for my people that are either in middle or high school, you guys may have almost a month or two left of school. You are so close to summer. Everyone!! Do not stop now. Work for that final grade! Take advantage of everything, such as extra credit, ask for help, practice, use resources that you are given by your teachers, etc. Most importantly, believe in yourself, take a break when you are feeling stressed out, and please no all-nighters. Good luck, my lovelies.









No comments:

Post a Comment