April 7, 2016

Explore With Me // March 12th, 2016: Thomasville, Georgia

Few weeks ago during my spring break, my friend invited me to go on a mini road trip to the historic Thomasville, George! I was really excited because this was my first time going to this place that I have heard millions of times! We explored the downtown area. There were many shops and clothing boutiques to discover. The atmosphere was really nice and so different than my hometown. While walking around the downtown, it reminded me of Rosewood from Pretty Little Liars and Storybrooke from Once Upon a Time. I really like those types of towns. But before we went exploring, we stopped at Jonah's Fish and Grits, the town's well-known popular restaurant, for lunch. I really enjoyed the food! It was actually the main reason why it was a plan to go to Thomasville. I was able to take some pictures so yay! I would like to share them to you guys! I am going to be honest, I felt a bit nervous while taking few of these pictures because I normally do not take pictures every 15 minutes haha, but I do wish I took more because the downtown was beautiful. I hope to go back soon!




Downtown area! Pretty neat!



Ah I forgot the title of the flavor, but I do know it was 
a chocolate cupcake with cheesecake. It was delicious.



The cupcakes looked so yummy.
I wish I have the talent to create cute cupcakes!



Overall, the cupcake shop was perfect!!
This can literally be the best spot to have a photoshoot!
Location: Smallcakes



I will come back for you, Thomasville!



Quote of the day:
"It's time to get away." - unknown
"Once a year, go someplace you have never been before." - Dalai Lama





No comments:

Post a Comment